Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to master-detail between two IWDBGrid or with the new IWjQDBGrid (Pare
Hi,

Please, can anybody help me?

Is it possible to master-detail between two IWDBGrid or with the new IWjQDBGrid (Parent and Child Records)?

Each DBGrid is linked to a Query connected to the Database.

What I wanted is when you click on any DBGrid Parent row, the DBGrid Child records will be updated.

Thank you,
There are events for grid selection. In one of those events just run the detail query and the detail grid will update.
(06-22-2020, 01:17 PM)willmom Wrote: Hi,

Please, can anybody help me?

Is it possible to master-detail between two IWDBGrid or with the new IWjQDBGrid (Parent and Child Records)?

Each DBGrid is linked to a Query connected to the Database.

What I wanted is when you click on any DBGrid Parent row, the DBGrid Child records will be updated.

Thank you,

You can do it using the new IW jQuery grid using grid events. The grid events will be responsible for keeping the M/D relationship in sync
(07-02-2020, 06:29 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: You can do it using the new IW jQuery grid using grid events. The grid events will be responsible for keeping the M/D relationship in sync

Hi Alex,

Is there a demo for this?

I'm trying to get two TIWjQDBGrid working with master-detail, but I can't figure out how. Clicking on a row doesn't make the record active and in the OnAsyncLinkClick event, I don't see any info that will allow me to locate the record I clicked.

Thanks!