Atozed Forums

Full Version: How To Get Value From JavaScript!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy Big K!

That looks neat but I need a lot more. The best example I can give is for WIN32. The standard Delphi/CBuilder components are nice for 1995. Most of us who wanted to make $ with our apps needed more and bought DevExpress components.

For IW, I have tried TMS Software IW components followed by CGDevTools. Both by web standards (my customers words) are ancient.

What I am now finding out that works well is IW BS4 + me finding good responsive jQuery components and me wrapping them into my own components based off one of the IW BS4 base components.

Standard HTML 5 components aren't going to cut it us developers who have to compete in the commercial market place (i.e. NOT CORPORATE).

All the best and looking forward to IW17.

Shane
17 supports JQueryUI, Bootstrap, SweetAlert, DataTables and much much more natively and out of the box Smile
(03-09-2019, 04:09 PM)kudzu Wrote: [ -> ]17 supports JQueryUI, Bootstrap, SweetAlert, DataTables and much much more natively and out of the box Smile

Sounds great! Well, today, I am wrapping a great javascript responsive date-picker into an IWBS4DatePickerInput component! Once I get the a few more components, I should be able to compete with the big guys!

Looking forward to IW17!

Shane
Even if you can't work heavily with the beta, you should check it out to have a good idea whats coming.. and coming soon...
Pages: 1 2