Atozed Forums

Full Version: Bootstrap 5 integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a nice app in IW15 with Boostrap 4.6.2 running.
Now we are asked, for security reasons, to upgrade to the latest Bootstrap version (currently 5.5.3).
I cannot discuss if this makes sense, its a public institution, its in thier standards.

Is there any support for Bootstrap5 planned, in sight? Does anybody know if BS5 is compatible? Can I just replace the JS-files and continue with the BS4 Delphi components?

Any help appreciated.
I don't know if you are using IWBootstrap or Bootstrap itself?
I am not using IWBootstrap. But last time I checked, IWBootstrap uses Bootstrap 4 with JQuery. And for security reasons Bootstrap decided to drop JQuery and use only JavaScript in Bootstrap 5!
If you are using Bootstrap itself, I can assure you that it is 100% compatible with Intraweb 15.
This is what I used to build my web application (latest version 5.3.3 with Intraweb 15 and Rad Studio 10.2.3) as you can see here (Both desktop and mobile versions):

https://www.elynceus.com
(02-28-2024, 10:30 PM)valmeras Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if you are using IWBootstrap or Bootstrap itself?
I am not using IWBootstrap. But last time I checked, IWBootstrap uses Bootstrap 4 with JQuery. And for security reasons Bootstrap decided to drop JQuery and use only JavaScript in Bootstrap 5!
If you are using Bootstrap itself, I can assure you that it is 100% compatible with Intraweb 15.
This is what I used to build my web application (latest version 5.3.3 with Intraweb 15 and Rad Studio 10.2.3) as you can see here (Both desktop and mobile versions):

https://www.elynceus.com

Do you mind sharing how you went about doing this.

I am looking at ways to replace CG Dev Tools in a number of medium sized apps most of which have heavy database activity.

The one thing that I would like to see, Alexandre Wink , is being able to apply a nominated Bootsrap theme to a user session  or at the very least to forms and frames.

TIA
Sure! We are here to share!
I already explained that in the thread below:

CG Dev Tools (atozed.com)
(02-29-2024, 12:12 AM)valmeras Wrote: [ -> ]Sure! We are here to share!
I already explained that in the thread below:

CG Dev Tools (atozed.com)

I am embarrassed ?.

You posted that reply to one of my earlier posts...