Atozed Forums

Full Version: IWRegion bug with some components
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Create a new IntraWeb application. Place an IWRegion and inside it place any component, but make sure you also have at least one of the following components:
IWEdit, IWImagebutton, IWMemo or IWTimeEdit (possibly others). Change the value of the Align property of one or several of the mentioned components, now resize the browser and you will see that the components get lost in their alignment. For example, if I assign the value alTop to the Align property of an IWEdit and I resize the browser, the component goes up to be out of the form, the same for the other components with different alignments.

D11 + IW15.2.42
I suggest you attach your test case here so we can see exactly the same issue that you see. Otherwise we can spend long hours trying to recreate the problem without success.
I tested it and saw the same problem. Using IW15.2.43 

* run the example
* resize the browser window
* the iwedit controls get minimized.

Example only uses raulevm also talks about other controls.
I see what the issue is. I'll have a look but to be honest, input boxes are not meant to be used like that, really.

If you use the anchors of the control you get a much more decent output, from the esthetic point of view
A fix will be available in the next IW update.

Thanks for your report/test case.

Cheers
It has been fixed in IW 15.2.45.

Cheers,
Don't forget to sleep Alexandre! Software is never finished Big Grin
Thanks for answering, just to report that the IWMemo component has the same problem, I am attaching a project with an IWEdit and an IWMemo to show the effect, thanks
(11-16-2021, 10:19 AM)jeroen.rottink Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to sleep Alexandre! Software is never finished Big Grin

Hi Jeroen,

haha true. Recently I've been sleeping very little and while I can't sleep I code a little  Tongue
(11-16-2021, 02:29 PM)raulevm Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for answering, just to report that the IWMemo component has the same problem, I am attaching a project with an IWEdit and an IWMemo to show the effect, thanks

That's true, it also happens in IWMemo. It has also been fixed but the fix will only be available in 15.2.46.

Cheers,