Atozed Forums

Full Version: CBuilder IW Sample
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am new to IW and tried to understand the Delphi IWBSDemo, but I do CBuilder since ever and would need a similar sample project in c++.
I search since days around to find one that has a VCL Form as base, as in the IWBSDemo (Fish Facts), where I could place some user interface to manage some
stuff the VCL way.

any help verry welcome

un saludo
Carlos
I'll see if I can build a C++ example for you using IWBootstrap components as the FishFacts demo, however, this is a relatively big demo and it will take some time...
(07-13-2021, 11:07 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see if I can build a C++ example for you using IWBootstrap components as the FishFacts demo, however, this is a relatively big demo and it will take some time...

thank you very much, that sounds great!!

My focus would be the CustomServer Form, but if you can do it complete it will be helpful to others to.

I am looking forward to be enlightened Idea  

Greetings
I have to clarify - the IWBSDemo is the only sample I found whats using the CustomServer Form ( combines standard VCL and IW Forms), but is made for bootstrap demo.
Is there a more simple demo that has this type of CustomServer Form in C++ or may in Delphi?
Thanks Jackson !
found your stand alone form sample

This example demonstrates how to make a custom StandAlone form.

To achieve this we perform the following steps:

1. Create a New StandAlone project using the IW wizard.
2. Create a New Delphi Standard Form using File -> New -> Form.
3. Call Application.CreateForm with the new form created, removing the default
one IW creates.
4. Drop a TIWStandAlone server component onto your new form.

That's it!

Optionally, you can make use of some of the TIWStandAloneServer properties
and methods to perform actions such as launching the browser, logging information, etc.
Custom Standalone Form