Atozed Forums

Full Version: 14 to 15 asycnClick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I migrated one of the intraweb application from Version 14.2.1(Delphi 10.2) to 15.2.27(Delphi 10.4.2). Successfully compiled and pages are working properly but one thing noticed is asynchronous click event is not working properly. When click event is fired but nothing is happening but some times it will work after a second or third click on few buttons. Any changes is required in 15.2 please? It is working properly in the 14.2
Async events were extended, but any code from 14 should work on 15 as well.
I need more details to find out what could be the cause.
What event is that. Have you tried in a simple application?
(04-23-2021, 07:40 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]Async events were extended, but any code from 14 should work on 15 as well.
I need more details to find out what could be the cause.
What event is that. Have you tried in a simple application?

I just created simple application and working. I just changed the event from AsyncClick to normal Click then also it didnt work. After that I changed the image button to normal button then also not working. I am using templates that also got removed and check but no luck. The action is fired but nothing happening. When click second time then will get work.  Also not getting this problem on all the click events.
Another thing noticed is Tab order is not working properly in few forms.
Can you please attach this simple application here or drop me an email containing it?
There must be something wrong in your dev environment... 15.2.26 is being extensively used for some time now and no such issue has been reported so far
(04-27-2021, 02:25 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please attach this simple application here or drop me an email containing it?
There must be something wrong in your dev environment... 15.2.26 is being extensively used for some time now and no such issue has been reported so far

I will send you through the email but I think something wrong in the new version. I simply created a new test project but nothing showing in the Project -> Options auto create forms or in the available forms list. I added few more IW forms but nothing showing in the form list. I just attached the screen shots.
That dialog is not compatible with IntraWeb pages and never has been as far as I remember.
(04-27-2021, 02:31 PM)kudzu Wrote: [ -> ]That dialog is not compatible with IntraWeb pages and never has been as far as I remember.

here is what we have in Delphi 10.2 and Intraweb 14.2. Please see the attached
It may have shown them, but it was never functional as far as I recall as the startup sequence is totally different.
(04-27-2021, 02:25 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please attach this simple application here or drop me an email containing it?

Hi Alex
I got where the issue is. TTIWHTMLLabel is the issue. In a form I just placed one TTIWHTMLLabel label, and its AsyncClick event just open the form2, placed a button in the form2 and its AsyncClick event just release the form. Some time this event will fire only the second/third time. If we use some other controls instead of TTIWHTMLLabel  the  no such issue. I attached the sample project for your reference.
Thanks
Pramod
I'll have a look and get back to you.

Thanks for the test case
Pages: 1 2 3