Atozed Forums

Full Version: IWGrids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • IWGrids: Toggling visibility of control won’t cause a full refresh. Instead, only the visibility attribute is set via JavaScript
Somebody, please help me with a sample
There is nothing major which will affect the functionality. In previous versions, setting a IWGrid or IWDBGrid to invisible during an Async call, for instance, would generate a "re-render" of the grid (internally it would go through the same render methods to render the grid again, however in another - invisible - state).
Now the code is more "clever" and will only hide the grid using a faster approach (just using IW JavaScript library calls to make it invisible).
In practice, the grid should work exactly the same as before transparently.
There is nothing major which will affect the functionality. In previous versions, setting a IWGrid or IWDBGrid to invisible during an Async call, for instance, would generate a "re-render" of the grid (internally it would go through the same render methods to render the grid again, however in another - invisible - state).

Now the code is more "clever" and will only hide the grid using a faster approach (just using IW JavaScript library calls to make it invisible).
In practice, the grid should work exactly the same as before transparently.

Do you can show me a sample please?
Take any form with an IWGrid, add an IWButton to it and add this code to the IWButton's OnAsync event:

IWGrid1.Visible := not IWGrid1.Visible;

Run, click on the button multiple times. That's all. You will see the grid alternating visibility. It is not different from what it used to do. The difference is how it does it.
Hi, thank yoy for teh sample, but do you kwnow just using IW JavaScript library calls to make it invisible IwDBGrid?
(04-09-2021, 12:09 PM)yeioso Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank yoy for teh sample, but do you kwnow just using IW JavaScript library calls to make it invisible IwDBGrid?

To hide it:
IW.DOM.hide("IWDBGRID1");

To show it:
IW.DOM.show("IWDBGRID1");
(04-10-2021, 10:44 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 12:09 PM)yeioso Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank yoy for teh sample, but do you kwnow just using IW JavaScript library calls to make it invisible IwDBGrid?

To hide it:

To show it:

Thank you so much
Hi All,

I am new to IntraWeb. I have to develop a simple data view page in Intraweb. My data is downloaded into a FireDAC Memory Table. How can I link this data set to an IWGrid on my (web) form? The grid does not have the standard Delphi Datasource property. How do I have the Table data displayed in the IWGrid?
Hi, use IWDBGrid to link to data.
(04-10-2021, 10:46 PM)yeioso Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 10:44 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: [ -> ]

To hide it:

To show it:

Thank you so much

Wish unit do I need to call this? Or is this Javascript code? If so, how can I execute it? With AddToInitProc ?