Atozed Forums

Full Version: IWFileUploader, Frames and RehashPending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, let me explain my situation:

I have the following structure in my app:

IWForm -> IWFrame1 -> IWFrame2 containing an IWFileUploader

All these frames are created dynamically using Async events and all works fine, except for the event IWFileUploader.OnAsyncUploadCompleted not being fired.

After some debugging, I found out that the FComponentHash internal list was not being updated when the upload process was triggered or, somehow, the IWFrame2 creation was not triggering it. Then, every time I create a IWFrame, I'm forcing RehashPending := True on my main IWForm, then the IWFileUploader events are being triggered as expected.

Then I tried to create another app to reproduce the issue, but I could not. I ended up finding something different, still with the IWFileUploader

When you dynamically create a frame containing an IWFileUploader, the control does not show up.

[attachment=364]

But it works fine when your frame is created at design-time

[attachment=363]

Funny thing is that it works fine in my app, i.e., the IWFileUploader is shown (except the mentioned event that is not triggered). Wondering if I'm missing some here.

I've attached a demo showing the "issue".

Cheers