Atozed Forums

Full Version: TIWGrid's Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a grid containing a Control set to a TIWComboBox. The combo list sometimes shows as blanks. What am I doing wrong? See attached png.
This would generally indicate that no items have been loaded into the combobox.
(12-01-2020, 02:06 PM)kudzu Wrote: [ -> ]This would generally indicate that no items have been loaded into the combobox.

Grid.Cell[1, 14].Control := TIWComboBox(old_vals[detsubap].Objects[11]);

Grid.Cell[1, 15].Control := TIWComboBox(old_vals[detsubap].Objects[12]);

This shows blank lists. It works okay if I change rows to 2.
I must have a memory error
I would suggest setting some breakpoints and using some watches to verify that your code is referencing the objects you expect and that they have the properties expected.
Tried that. the resulting java code is blank

<option VALUE=""></option>
<option SELECTED="" VALUE=""></option>
<option VALUE=""></option></select></td><td align="left" style="white-space: nowrap; background-color: #D3D3D3; position: static; " valign="middle"><select class="TIWCOMBOBOX2CSS" id="TIWCOMBOBOX2" NAME="TIWCOMBOBOX2" SIZE="1">
<option SELECTED="" VALUE=""></option>
I meant on the server side where the data comes from. The control fills it with whatever data you supply and it seems there is a mix up. Setting breakpoints and using watches will help you locate that.
yes, I have been doing that.

why would client side get blanks?
Because the data you are providing to it contains the same.

Set a breakpoint in an event on the server and check the value of the TIWComboBox instance you are having issues with.
I checked the TIWComboBox and it contains values
Pages: 1 2