Atozed Forums

Full Version: TMS Intraweb Components with IW15 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm considering investing in the TMS Intraweb Component Pro Pack, mainly due to requirements for listing SQL table data in grid form, with options for paging and for on-screen viewing / searching and with options for printing grid contents directly, or at least export to both Excel and PDF file formats.

Do anyone in here have any experience with that ? Any pros and cons ?

Regards
Soren
Hi Soren, you can all this stuff usingĀ https://datatables.net/ and it's free. IW 17 will use DataTable.
Hi Jose,

Thanks for the link. Datatable.net is looking great and as you say, can do all I want.

I looked at downloading it but are confused about all the options one has to select before downloading. I have however selected a few, just to see what I get. Also I have difficulties in understanding it's relations to an IWForm.

Do you know of any IW examples making use of DataTables.net ?

Regards
Soren
Some users have made DataTables.net work in 15. I cant remember if it was JNP or others though.

17 includes native support for DataTables.net and we've posted video and other about it.