Atozed Forums

Full Version: IW 15.1.2 design packages load error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm using
C++Builder 10.3.1
IW 15.1.2 with subscription

After installing IW 15.1.2 in a new empty directory the system can not load the design packages dclIntraweb_15_D10_3.bpl, dclIWBootstrapD103.bpl and dclIWBootstrap4D103.bpl.
The error message is: "Procedure entry point can not be found in dll: @SystemAngryClasses@TFieldsCache@bcctr$qqrv"

I need to go back to IW 15.0.24 until i have a solution.

JuergenS
Most likely you had left over parts.

Run the install cleaner which is on our download page before install.
Hi,

which "installer cleaner" do you mean ?
I have used the "Intraweb Bundled Removal Tool", but there was nothing to remove since i started from IW 15.0.24, not from a bundled version.
I also have deleted the entries in der design package list of RAD Studio and the INTRAWEB install directories.

The problem occurs for all three design packages and the dclIWBootstrap4D103.bpl was not yet part of IW 15.0.24,
so there can not be any old parts for this package.
Moving back to IW 15.0.24 using the same procedure doesn't cause any problems.

Maybe there is a problem with the definition of the main function within these design packages.

Regards
JürgenS
Where are your BS packages from? Are you using the ones provided by us?
Yes, i use ATOZED original software only, no other packages.
Install this:

http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2019-aug...patch.html

This was caused by RAD Studio 3 Update 2 which broke Delphi (even if you didn't install it, we did - and we must do it always).

Install the patch and it will work. I recommend you to also install IW 15.1.3 which has been released yesterday as well.
Hi,

thanks for your help.

IW 15.1.3 with C++Builder 10.3.2 works so far.

However now there is a problem with a modal window (TIWModalWindow).
The modal window is shown with caption and buttons still, but the content element isn't shown anymore.
The content element is a descendant of TFrame, which i created with new() before.

Do you have any suggestion what i need to do to get it working again with IW 15.1.3 ?

Regards
JuergenS

OK, i could figure it out, it's working again.