Atozed Forums

Full Version: IW 15.1.2 is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys!

There is a new update for IW 15, version 15.1.2.

This version includes the new IntraWeb Bootstrap 4 Framework* and also several important bug fixes.

Here is it: https://www.atozed.com/2019/07/intraweb-15-1-2/

* IWBS4 was IW users Loren Szendre and Shane Stump for IW 15.0, based on existing IWBS3 framework. Is is also open source, as previous version.
We updated the library to become compatible with latest IW 15.1 branch and included it in our standard setup. 
Thanks, guys!

Enjoy!  Smile
Howdy Alexandre!

Thank you to you and K for adding / updating the IWBS4 library.

I will download / test it later today and I will post a few updates others may want to pursue.

All the best,

Shane
Hi, I downloaded the 15.1.2 and installed it but the components doesn't seem to be registered in Delphi IDE (Delphi Rio 10.3.1). In File - New there is no Intraweb-node. in the installed packages I find the "Intraweb 15.0 Design Package" but not checked. Checking it I receive an "Cannot find entry point .." error. I'm evaluating the package, so I do not have a License key
Toni

Now I disinstalled the 15.1.2 and moved back to the 15.1.0 and all works fine, so far. So it seems there is something wrong with the new 15.1.2
(07-31-2019, 04:45 PM)Toni Santa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I downloaded the 15.1.2 and installed it but the components doesn't seem to be registered in Delphi IDE (Delphi Rio 10.3.1). In File - New there is no Intraweb-node. in the installed packages I find the "Intraweb 15.0 Design Package" but not checked. Checking it I receive an "Cannot find entry point .." error. I'm evaluating the package, so I do not have a License key
Toni

Now I disinstalled the 15.1.2 and moved back to the 15.1.0 and all works fine, so far. So it seems there is something wrong with the new 15.1.2
Howdy Alexandre!

The problems I had with 15.1.1 with the bootstrap 4 are still the same - that is, after my page renders, it just keeps the IWLocker spending. When I exit, I get all kinds of EAccessErrors.

I need to go back to IW 15.0.24 for now and I will see if I can narrow down the issues when I can (I have a lot of work I need to get done by Labor Day).

All the best,

Shane
Dear,

I need recompile dclIntraweb_15_D10_3.dpk, The documents provided are incomplete in iw15.1.2.exe.

IWDsnFrmServerControllerOptions [ImplicitUnit]
  PEStamp
  IWDsnWizard
  IWDsnControlAbout
  IWDsnFrmAbout
  IWRegister
  IWDsnServerControllerOptions [ImplicitUnit]
  IWDsnTestWizard
  IWDsnFrameWizard
  IWDsnFormWizard
  IWDsnAppWizForm
  IWDsnVersionCheckerForm
  IWDsnKeyValueEditor
  IWDsnTreeView
  IWDsnDesignerDestroyer
  IWDsnColor
  IWDsnColorDialog
  IWDsnScriptEvents
  IWDsnTabControl
  IWDsnIDEMenu
  IWDsnFormWebsite
  IWDsnPaintHandlers
  IWDsnPaint
  IWDsnStrListVisualizer
  IWDsnRequestVisualizer

Can you send complete .exe file to me ,thk

(07-31-2019, 04:45 PM)Toni Santa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I downloaded the 15.1.2 and installed it but the components doesn't seem to be registered in Delphi IDE (Delphi Rio 10.3.1). In File - New there is no Intraweb-node. in the installed packages I find the "Intraweb 15.0 Design Package" but not checked. Checking it I receive an "Cannot find entry point .." error. I'm evaluating the package, so I do not have a License key
Toni

IntraWeb 15.1.2 is tested with Delphi Rio 10.3.2, not 10.3.1. We can't support 2 and outdated IDE once the update has been released. You need to install Delphi 10.3.2 update.
Quote:Howdy Alexandre!

The problems I had with 15.1.1 with the bootstrap 4 are still the same - that is, after my page renders, it just keeps the IWLocker spending. When I exit, I get all kinds of EAccessErrors.

I need to go back to IW 15.0.24 for now and I will see if I can narrow down the issues when I can (I have a lot of work I need to get done by Labor Day).

All the best,

Shane

Hi Shane,

I suggest you that you turn developer tools on, in your browser, and copy the error message from the console (I'm 100% sure that there must be something there), and send a report to us, otherwise there is no way to help you out...
(08-01-2019, 08:26 AM)tonzizhou Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

I need recompile dclIntraweb_15_D10_3.dpk, The documents provided are incomplete in iw15.1.2.exe.

IWDsnFrmServerControllerOptions [ImplicitUnit]
  PEStamp
  IWDsnWizard
  IWDsnControlAbout
  IWDsnFrmAbout
  IWRegister
  IWDsnServerControllerOptions [ImplicitUnit]
  IWDsnTestWizard
  IWDsnFrameWizard
  IWDsnFormWizard
  IWDsnAppWizForm
  IWDsnVersionCheckerForm
  IWDsnKeyValueEditor
  IWDsnTreeView
  IWDsnDesignerDestroyer
  IWDsnColor
  IWDsnColorDialog
  IWDsnScriptEvents
  IWDsnTabControl
  IWDsnIDEMenu
  IWDsnFormWebsite
  IWDsnPaintHandlers
  IWDsnPaint
  IWDsnStrListVisualizer
  IWDsnRequestVisualizer

Can you send complete .exe file to me ,thk

You won't be able to rebuild IW design time packages. What is exactly the reason why you want to rebuild them?
Can you tell me that the previous version is complete, but the latest version is not?
We have never shipped all of the DESIGN time units.

Again, as Alexandre asked:
"What is exactly the reason why you want to rebuild them? "

Users should never need to recompile the design time package.
Pages: 1 2 3