- Code related to TabIndex rendering (TabOrder property) was deeply refactored. New implementation fixes several historical issues with TabOrder when using complex forms. New blog post with more details coming soon.
- New property TIWForm.TabOrderThreshold introduced, which gives more control over TabIndex (TabOrder) rendering
- Fixes AV which can manifest in various circumstances (more likely when using using 3rd party controls)
- Fixes several issues regarding TabOrder
- IWModalWindow may fail to render
- TIWApplication.SendStream() shouldn’t leave files in application cache folder. Some files sent from IW cache shouldn’t be cached by web browser.
- Several performance improvements in several areas
- Reduction in memory consumption of various base classes used extensively by 3rd party components (more specifically CG Dev Tools)
This version is *not* binary compatible with previous versions 15.1.x. 3rd party libraries (TMS, CG Dev Tools) should work correctly if built again from sources.