Have you checked the FAQ?
Often many common questions have been asked before. Please check the FAQ before proceeding
Peer Support is Peer Support
Peer support is free of charge. However peer support is not official support
from Atozed Software.
Peer support is provided so that forums exist that users can correspond with
each other and assist each other with questions and answers.
While Atozed support staff does monitor and participate in these forums, our
focus is on priority support for registered users. Atozed
staff does not make attempts to answer every question in peer support and many
questions may go unanswered. Atozed staff in the peer forums will answer with
short responses when possible to point users in the correct direction, and
monitors the peer groups for customer feedback as well as bug reports.
If you require priority support from Atozed staff, you
need to purchase an IntraWeb upgrade and support
Please do not Duplicate!
Please do not duplicate posts between the Atozed server and the Borland
newsgroups. Please choose one group or the other. Posting duplicates will only
frustrate those who are trying to assist you.
- Atozed Peer Support Newsgroups - Please use our peer support newsgroups at news.atozed.com using
a news reader. Atozed support staff assist with basic questions to make
your evaluation successful.
- Web Forums - This is a web interface to the Atozed Peer Support Newsgroups. All messages are visible in both NNTP and Web interfaces.
- CodeGear Newsgroups - embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.intraweb at forums.codegear.com.
- IntraWeb Chat - A live chat room for IntraWeb users.
- IntraWeb Daily Development Report - An informal feed of our daily development work which details which bugs or features we are currently working on.