You are now reading archived content.
Content in this area may be out of date, but is provided for archival purposes.
3.0 has been reshaped based on customer input. Several breaking changes have been implemented in order to improve the product from previous betas. Major changes include:
- 100% New HTML Editor - The previous editor was based on a third party library and continued to be a problem in terms of stability and flexibility. IWS now uses a Mozilla based HTML editor using our own source.
- ASP.NET only deployment - In preparation for upcoming plans and features, only ASP.NET deployment is supported now. The publishing engine is pluggable and static deployment may be added again in the future, but customer demand has overwhelmingly driven us to focus on ASP.NET.
- UI Tuning - The UI has been fine tuned and streamlined in many areas.
- Stability - Enough said.
DownloadStatus: 3.0 Release Candidate
- Desktop - Standalone single user version that runs on a single computer. Download
- Team - Installs on a server and has multi user support via a desktop client interface. Download